- Jim Himes gets ready for Washington
Congressman-elect Jim Himes on the show (Wednesday 12/17) to talk about his transition into his new job. Last month, the Courant's Jesse Hamilton wrote a nice profile about how things are going with the transition, and what he has to look forward to. And, he blogged about his new office space in DC (I guess he got a pretty nice spot!). Meanwhile, Hamilton's profile of Chris Shays had this headline: "Shays Unsure of Where Loss Will Take Him."
Bloomberg reported on this interesting note: Goldman Sachs' PAC gave 5 grand to Himes, two weeks after the election.
- Le Stress
- holiday retail madness
- Obama infrastructure plan - what does it mean here?
- Heritage, Happiness...
- Tracing our family history: Hillbilly, Polish, whatever...
- Still talking about race...
- Live Online Chat with Baghdad Reporter Ivan Watson
- Interacting with NPR
- Back to Blogging
- CELTIC THUNDER Program Page
This is the program page for Celtic Thunder
- Nature's Power Revealed
- Congratulations to the Winner of CPTV and Langan Volkswagen Group's 2012 VW Beetle Give-Away!
- Helping Yourself
- National Geographic
- Ask This Old House
- Hetty Wainthropp
- Slavery By Another Name
- Lonesome George and the Battle for Galapagos
- Underground Railroad: The William Still Story