- Jim Himes gets ready for Washington
Congressman-elect Jim Himes on the show (Wednesday 12/17) to talk about his transition into his new job. Last month, the Courant's Jesse Hamilton wrote a nice profile about how things are going with the transition, and what he has to look forward to. And, he blogged about his new office space in DC (I guess he got a pretty nice spot!). Meanwhile, Hamilton's profile of Chris Shays had this headline: "Shays Unsure of Where Loss Will Take Him."
Bloomberg reported on this interesting note: Goldman Sachs' PAC gave 5 grand to Himes, two weeks after the election.
- Le Stress
- holiday retail madness
- Obama infrastructure plan - what does it mean here?
- Heritage, Happiness...
- Tracing our family history: Hillbilly, Polish, whatever...
- Still talking about race...
- Live Online Chat with Baghdad Reporter Ivan Watson
- Interacting with NPR
- Back to Blogging
- The Power of Giving
Power of Giving segments highlight Connecticut organizations and individuals that strive to improve the lives of our state's residents.
Made possible by Founding Partner
- video player test
- Big Y Kids' Corner on CPTV Kids
- Call The Midwife
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp 25th Anniversary
- queensboro test
- Herbert Hoover: Landslide
- COMEDY SPECIALS Program Page
- Ask Me Another