- Jim Himes gets ready for Washington
Congressman-elect Jim Himes on the show (Wednesday 12/17) to talk about his transition into his new job. Last month, the Courant's Jesse Hamilton wrote a nice profile about how things are going with the transition, and what he has to look forward to. And, he blogged about his new office space in DC (I guess he got a pretty nice spot!). Meanwhile, Hamilton's profile of Chris Shays had this headline: "Shays Unsure of Where Loss Will Take Him."
Bloomberg reported on this interesting note: Goldman Sachs' PAC gave 5 grand to Himes, two weeks after the election.
- Le Stress
- holiday retail madness
- Obama infrastructure plan - what does it mean here?
- Heritage, Happiness...
- Tracing our family history: Hillbilly, Polish, whatever...
- Still talking about race...
- Live Online Chat with Baghdad Reporter Ivan Watson
- Interacting with NPR
- Back to Blogging
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW Program Page
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras capture tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-lost items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truths about these finds.
- Essential Pépin
- Wild Caribbean
- Globe Trekker
- INSPECTOR MORSE Program Page
- Daniel O'Donnell
- Malt Shop Memories
- In Julia's Kitchen with Master Chefs
- Pati's Mexican Table
- Britain's Royal Weddings