- Jim Himes gets ready for Washington
Congressman-elect Jim Himes on the show (Wednesday 12/17) to talk about his transition into his new job. Last month, the Courant's Jesse Hamilton wrote a nice profile about how things are going with the transition, and what he has to look forward to. And, he blogged about his new office space in DC (I guess he got a pretty nice spot!). Meanwhile, Hamilton's profile of Chris Shays had this headline: "Shays Unsure of Where Loss Will Take Him."
Bloomberg reported on this interesting note: Goldman Sachs' PAC gave 5 grand to Himes, two weeks after the election.
- Le Stress
- holiday retail madness
- Obama infrastructure plan - what does it mean here?
- Heritage, Happiness...
- Tracing our family history: Hillbilly, Polish, whatever...
- Still talking about race...
- Live Online Chat with Baghdad Reporter Ivan Watson
- Interacting with NPR
- Back to Blogging
- A Necessary War
- Bee Gees: One Night Only
- Miss Marple: They Do It With Mirrors
- Edward and George: Two Brothers, One Throne
- NATURE: Bears of the Last Frontier
- The Genuine Article
- Queen and Country 104
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Vintage Pittsburgh
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Vintage San Francisco
- Episode #502 - Absolute Conviction, Part 2
- NAVY HEROES OF NORMANDY
NAVY HEROES OF NORMANDY
The heroic actions of American sailors on the coast of Normandy during WWI
On June 6, 1944, more than 52,000 American sailors on board thousands of ships arrived off a quiet stretch of coast in Normandy, France. Operation Neptune-Overlord was the largest amphibious and landing assault operation in the history of war. On this historic day, the U.S. Navy would prove critical to the success of the Allied invasion of Western Europe.
- 4TROOPS Live From The Intrepid
- GROUND WAR
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple
- NEED TO KNOW
- The Real Bob Steele: Connecticut's Radio Legend
- Connecticut and The Sea
- USS Nautilus
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD Deadliest Battle
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD Churchill’s Deadly Decision