lol @ jd 4 saying "this is WWL".
- CPBN Media Lab Covers The Connecticut Film Festival
- Dealership Roulette
- a whole new (robot) world
- Budget Impasse Continues at Capitol
- SEC Boss Wants Closer Control of Hedge Funds
- endless war against death?
- discussions on race
- The New Haven 20 and the Supreme Court
- Healthful Baking with Agave Nectar
- A Food Schmooze Special Edition
- NOVA: Hitler's Sunken Secret
- How to be a Writer; Lee Jacobus; Julia Cameron
- The impact of the Freedom of Information Act on us
- America's best acoustic performers in New Haven; Including Samuel
- Pros & Cons of Kids in Early Competitive Activities; A Conversation with Pete Seeger
- NOVA scienceNow: Asteroid
- Take a Nap, Change Your Life; How to Watch TV News
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Bismarck, North Dakota
- ROCK, POP & DOO WOP
"ROCK, POP & DOO WOP"
Rock and pop legends Jon "Bowzer" Bauman (formerly of Sha Na Na) and Ronnie Spector (of the Ronettes) bring back the best songs from the late 1950s and early 1960's rock, pop and doo wop era in an all new "MY MUSIC" concert event. This all-new special recorded in May 2010 includes new live performances and rare, never before available archival classics from the Dick Clark vaults.
- From Worst to First: Closing the Achievement Gap in Connecticut Schools
- IN PERFORMANCE AT THE WHITE HOUSE: The Motown Sound
- PRIME SUSPECT
- MASTERPIECE: CLASSIC "Any Human Heart"
- JOHNNY REID LIVE: HEART & SOUL
- NOVA scienceNOW
- Lieberman Retirement
- MASTERPIECE: Inspector Lynley
- Says You!