lol @ jd 4 saying "this is WWL".
- CPBN Media Lab Covers The Connecticut Film Festival
- Dealership Roulette
- a whole new (robot) world
- Budget Impasse Continues at Capitol
- SEC Boss Wants Closer Control of Hedge Funds
- endless war against death?
- discussions on race
- The New Haven 20 and the Supreme Court
- Libera: Angels Sing Christmas in Ireland
- NATURE: The Private Life of Deer
- NATURE: An Original DUCKumentary
- NATURE: My Life As A Turkey
- FRONTLINE: A Death in St. Augustine
- A More Perfect Union (1968-2013)
- Wallis Simpson: The Secret Letters
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: San Diego, CA - Hour 3
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: San Diego, CA - Hour 2
- 108 - The Face of Death
- Nature's Power Revealed
NATURE'S POWER REVEALED
POWER OF FIRE - 8:30PM
This episode follows the astonishing destructive force of volcanoes and how they have shaped the landscape. It examines volcanoes both recent and in the past, including Mt. Vesuvius in Pompeii, and its effect on life at the time. Nature gives no true warning of when a volcano will erupt, and this makes its power all the more terrifying and devastating. Only about 9.5% of the earth is solid, including the iron core.
- Congratulations to the Winner of CPTV and Langan Volkswagen Group's 2012 VW Beetle Give-Away!
- Helping Yourself
- National Geographic
- Ask This Old House
- Hetty Wainthropp
- Slavery By Another Name
- Lonesome George and the Battle for Galapagos
- Underground Railroad: The William Still Story
- INSIDE NATURE'S GIANTS Program Page