lol @ jd 4 saying "this is WWL".
- CPBN Media Lab Covers The Connecticut Film Festival
- Dealership Roulette
- a whole new (robot) world
- Budget Impasse Continues at Capitol
- SEC Boss Wants Closer Control of Hedge Funds
- endless war against death?
- discussions on race
- The New Haven 20 and the Supreme Court
- Time Scanners
This series uses cutting-edge 3D laser-scanning technology to put history's building wonders to the test, unlocking the secrets of how the world's most iconic engineering creations were constructed. Leading the quest is Steve Burrows, one of the world's leading structural engineers. Burrows is joined by laser-scanning experts from the Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies at the University of Arkansas.
- King George and Queen Mary
- 2014 National Memorial Day Concert
- Coming Back With Wes Moore
- The Charles W. Morgan
- Billy Joel: A Matter of Trust - The Bridge to Russia - The Concert
- Story of the Jews
- Super Skyscrapers
- 60s in CT