- mapping Main Street
Where We Live is getting involved in NPR's "Mapping Main Street" initiative - working to document every street named Main in the country by going to each of these 10,466 places, taking a photo, recording a video or writing a story!
Mapping Main Street is a collaborative documentary media project that creates a new map of the country through stories, photos and videos recorded on actual Main Streets. The goal is to document all of the more than 10,000 streets named Main in the United States. We invite you to capture the stories and images of the country today.
- Obama in Stamford to support Dodd
- wwl @ raw
- Personal bankruptcies at a four-year high
- The Columbus Dilemma
- What's a Person To Do?
- a little bit of housing
- Connecticut Educators Weigh Options on President's Speech to Kids
- Yelling and Screaming
- testing email relay
- Newman's Own Foundation
Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network Receives
$250,000 Grant From Newman's Own Foundation
Funding Will Support On-Air Membership Challenges and Programming on CPTV and WNPRHARTFORD, Conn. (January 29, 2013) – The Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network (CPBN), parent company of Connecticut Public Television (CPTV) and Connecticut Public Radio (WNPR), has been awarded a $250,000 grant over two years from Newman’s Own Foundation, the independent foundation created by the late actor and philanthropist Paul Newman.
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Paul Simon’s Graceland Journey
- MASTERPIECE: CONTEMPORARY "Page Eight"
- The Power of Giving
- video player test
- Big Y Kids' Corner on CPTV Kids
- Call The Midwife
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp 25th Anniversary
- queensboro test