- mapping Main Street
Where We Live is getting involved in NPR's "Mapping Main Street" initiative - working to document every street named Main in the country by going to each of these 10,466 places, taking a photo, recording a video or writing a story!
Mapping Main Street is a collaborative documentary media project that creates a new map of the country through stories, photos and videos recorded on actual Main Streets. The goal is to document all of the more than 10,000 streets named Main in the United States. We invite you to capture the stories and images of the country today.
- Obama in Stamford to support Dodd
- wwl @ raw
- Personal bankruptcies at a four-year high
- The Columbus Dilemma
- What's a Person To Do?
- a little bit of housing
- Connecticut Educators Weigh Options on President's Speech to Kids
- Yelling and Screaming
- testing email relay
- The Home Show
- The Food Schmooze: Not Your Mother's Weeknight Cooking
- Playwright Paula Vogel; America's progress threatened, and shopping locally to improve local economies
- Wally Lamb's new novel; Advice to the Obama's from a Roosevelt; The new series "Courtroom Stories"
- Livehopelove - HIV/AIDS in Jamaica
- BackStory - American as Pumpkin Pie: A History of Thanksgiving
- The Food Schmooze: Gourmet pot luck and contemporary breadmaking
- Politics, Burgers & Beer
- NOVA: Ocean Animal Emergency
- A look at the people, places & issues that make us Connecticut
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Wallander
Fridays, 7/23, 7/30 and 8/13 at 10:30 p.m. on CPTV (Check Listings)
In the bucolic but brutal seaside town of Ystad, Sweden, Inspector Kurt Wallander has been solving heinous crimes for his entire middle-aged career.
- Code Blue: Calling All Nurses
- Masterpiece Classic
- The Principal Story: Town Meeting
- RoboNation: CT FIRST- watch it online now
- CPTV WEDNESDAY Jean Michel Cousteau: Ocean Adventures
- CPTV & WNPR's Youth Media Workshop
- Moody Blues: Live at Royal Albert Hall
- All Things Connecticut
- Roy Orbison: A Black and White Night