- Rell's Budget Spares Towns And Cities
As Gov. Jodi Rell put forth her plan to close the state’s $500 million budget hole Wednesday, some of the state’s mayors and municipalities breathed sighs of relief. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen reports.
Rell told state legislators Wednesday that the state of the state is challenged, but hopeful. But after last year’s brutal legislative session, Rell sounded sour on the state of the state’s politics. “
We need to stop the game playing and name calling and constant bickering that has come to consume too many at the capitol. There is no room for such pettiness on the playground.
- Blumenthal: Bysiewicz Eligibility Question Must Be Resolved By Judge
- Wyman: Deficit Grows To $515 Million
- Trinity Professor Leslie Desmangles Describes Horror in Haiti
- Hartford: Choosing A Town Committee, Choosing A Mayor
- State Decides Not To Prosecute Businessman Arrested in Perez Probe
- Can Regionalism Save Money?
- Prison Guards Speak of Assaults
- Our New Blog!
- New Haven Residents File Lawsuit Against ICE
- Life On Mars
Life On Mars
Solving the crime is just a matter of time...
Smart, savvy, sharp-suited detective Sam has his world turned upside down when the hunt for a cold-blooded murderer becomes a desperate rescue mission for his own girlfriend and fellow cop Maya. After a near-fatal car accident, Sam is mysteriously transported back to 1973 - only four years after he was born.
Confused by his new and outdated surroundings, Sam impatiently tries to return to the present.
- The Geno Auriemma Show
- ANDRÉ RIEU Live In Dublin
- Ed Sullivan's Rock & Roll Classics: The Sixties
- STRAIGHT NO CHASER Program Page
- Life is a Banquet: The Rosalind Russell Story
- Playing for the World
- Secrets of Shangri-La
- Final Hours: Amelia Earhart's Last Flight
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD Airmen & the Headhunters