- Rell's Budget Spares Towns And Cities
As Gov. Jodi Rell put forth her plan to close the state’s $500 million budget hole Wednesday, some of the state’s mayors and municipalities breathed sighs of relief. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen reports.
Rell told state legislators Wednesday that the state of the state is challenged, but hopeful. But after last year’s brutal legislative session, Rell sounded sour on the state of the state’s politics. “
We need to stop the game playing and name calling and constant bickering that has come to consume too many at the capitol. There is no room for such pettiness on the playground.
- Blumenthal: Bysiewicz Eligibility Question Must Be Resolved By Judge
- Wyman: Deficit Grows To $515 Million
- Trinity Professor Leslie Desmangles Describes Horror in Haiti
- Hartford: Choosing A Town Committee, Choosing A Mayor
- State Decides Not To Prosecute Businessman Arrested in Perez Probe
- Can Regionalism Save Money?
- Prison Guards Speak of Assaults
- Our New Blog!
- New Haven Residents File Lawsuit Against ICE
- PBS Sample On-Air Underwriting Spots for Public Television
View Sample Reel Below
- EVERY FRI 3-6PM CPTV Science Friday
- WEEKDAYS @ 8:30 Sid The Science Kid
- CPTV FRI @ 4 Design Squad
- Inside The Colin McEnroe Show
- The Summer without Tomatoes
- The Colin McEnroe Press Conference
- EatingCT Event in Middletown
- Harlem in Montmartre
- Behind the Scenes with the CT Sun: A CPBN Media Lab Production