- Rell's Budget Spares Towns And Cities
As Gov. Jodi Rell put forth her plan to close the state’s $500 million budget hole Wednesday, some of the state’s mayors and municipalities breathed sighs of relief. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen reports.
Rell told state legislators Wednesday that the state of the state is challenged, but hopeful. But after last year’s brutal legislative session, Rell sounded sour on the state of the state’s politics. “
We need to stop the game playing and name calling and constant bickering that has come to consume too many at the capitol. There is no room for such pettiness on the playground.
- Blumenthal: Bysiewicz Eligibility Question Must Be Resolved By Judge
- Wyman: Deficit Grows To $515 Million
- Trinity Professor Leslie Desmangles Describes Horror in Haiti
- Hartford: Choosing A Town Committee, Choosing A Mayor
- State Decides Not To Prosecute Businessman Arrested in Perez Probe
- Can Regionalism Save Money?
- Prison Guards Speak of Assaults
- Our New Blog!
- New Haven Residents File Lawsuit Against ICE
- Jackie Gleason: Genius at Work
Jackie Gleason: Genius at Work
Watch Tuesday, 12/13 10:00 p.m. on CPTV
In the golden era of television, Jackie Gleason was king. Families gathered around the television on Saturday evenings to see which of his characters would be entertaining them on The Jackie Gleason Show – beloved playboy Reggie Van Gleason; Rudy the Repairman; working-class dreamer Ralph Kramden; lovable Fenwick Babbit; or loudmouth Charlie Bratton.
- Make 'Em Laugh
- Curious George The Movie
- NAZI HUNT: ELUSIVE JUSTICE
- NATIONAL EAS TEST
- WAR ZONE COMFORT ZONE
- CPTV and Langan Volkswagen Group's 2012 VW Beetle Give-Away!
- MARK TWAIN PRIZE Program Page
- NATURE Program Page
- NOVA Program Page