- Rell's Budget Spares Towns And Cities
As Gov. Jodi Rell put forth her plan to close the state’s $500 million budget hole Wednesday, some of the state’s mayors and municipalities breathed sighs of relief. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen reports.
Rell told state legislators Wednesday that the state of the state is challenged, but hopeful. But after last year’s brutal legislative session, Rell sounded sour on the state of the state’s politics. “
We need to stop the game playing and name calling and constant bickering that has come to consume too many at the capitol. There is no room for such pettiness on the playground.
- Blumenthal: Bysiewicz Eligibility Question Must Be Resolved By Judge
- Wyman: Deficit Grows To $515 Million
- Trinity Professor Leslie Desmangles Describes Horror in Haiti
- Hartford: Choosing A Town Committee, Choosing A Mayor
- State Decides Not To Prosecute Businessman Arrested in Perez Probe
- Can Regionalism Save Money?
- Prison Guards Speak of Assaults
- Our New Blog!
- New Haven Residents File Lawsuit Against ICE
- Remembering September 11
- Faith Middleton's Conversation with Shiela Nevins
- Music Education
- Breastfeeding Pros and Cons
- Front and Center With Ray Hardman
- Keep 'Em Flying!
- NATURE: In the Valley of the Wolves
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: The New York Philharmonic: Live From North Korea
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: Kit Carson
- Jazz Episode for Sunday Spotlight
- CPTV TONIGHT Australian Pink Floyd & Pavarotti: A Life in Seven Arias
The Australian Pink Floyd Show
A CPTV Red Carpet Special
Airs tonigh at 7:30 p.m. on CPTV
The Australian Pink Floyd Show is an incredible live concert featuring amazing musicians performing Pink Floyd's music with astonishing note-for-note perfection in a dazzling stage show.
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show: Live at the Royal Albert Hall
- Andre Rieu Tuscany & Celtic Thunder
- What is sustainability and why should it matter?
- Carrier: Get Home-itis & Carrier: Full Circle
- This Old House
- Lomax The Hound of Music
- Eating CT
- Opening Doors, Opening Minds