- Rell's Budget Spares Towns And Cities
As Gov. Jodi Rell put forth her plan to close the state’s $500 million budget hole Wednesday, some of the state’s mayors and municipalities breathed sighs of relief. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen reports.
Rell told state legislators Wednesday that the state of the state is challenged, but hopeful. But after last year’s brutal legislative session, Rell sounded sour on the state of the state’s politics. “
We need to stop the game playing and name calling and constant bickering that has come to consume too many at the capitol. There is no room for such pettiness on the playground.
- Blumenthal: Bysiewicz Eligibility Question Must Be Resolved By Judge
- Wyman: Deficit Grows To $515 Million
- Trinity Professor Leslie Desmangles Describes Horror in Haiti
- Hartford: Choosing A Town Committee, Choosing A Mayor
- State Decides Not To Prosecute Businessman Arrested in Perez Probe
- Can Regionalism Save Money?
- Prison Guards Speak of Assaults
- Our New Blog!
- New Haven Residents File Lawsuit Against ICE
- Something Ventured: Risk, Reward and the Original Venture Capitalists
RISK, REWARD AND THE ORIGINAL VENTURE CAPITALISTS
SOMETHING VENTURED tells the story of the creation of an industry that went on to become the single greatest engine of innovation and economic growth in the 20th century. It is told by the visionary risk-takers who dared to make it happen...Tom Perkins, Don Valentine, Arthur Rock, Dick Kramlich and others.
- My Wild Affair
- Sex In The Wild
- Mark Twain
- Time Scanners
- King George and Queen Mary
- 2014 National Memorial Day Concert
- Coming Back With Wes Moore
- The Charles W. Morgan
- Billy Joel: A Matter of Trust - The Bridge to Russia - The Concert