- Daylight Savings
This past Saturday night, Americans set their clocks ahead (if you haven't yet, I'll give you another hour to wake up....California, I'll give you another three.), technically losing an hour. Have you ever been asked the question, “If you had 24 hours in a day, what would you do?” Well, your answer might be, “I already have 24 hours, thank you very much.” But as I just said, during daylight savings in March, you lose an hour, so there, you smart Alec. Oh, your name's Brad? Sorry, it doesn't flow as well. Just give me 24 hours, and I'll come up with a pun for your name.
- GOP Candidates For Governor Debate
- Rell, Democrats Disagree Over Proposed Public Health Lab
- Legislature Talks Tolls
- Campaign Finance And Abraham Giles
- GOP Senate Hopefuls Debate
- Summer Youth Employment Advocates Fear Funding Cut
- Lamont Speaks On Tolls, Taxes, and Sunday Liquor Sales
- Lamont Announces Run For Governor
- Curious George The Movie
CURIOUS GEORGE THE MOVIE
In this movie, Curious George, the inquisitive little guy with an insatiable taste for adventure, sets off in a brand new tale, where his spunky and fun-loving nature endears him to new friends he meets along the way and (of course) lands him in a series of (mis-)adventures.
- NAZI HUNT: ELUSIVE JUSTICE
- NATIONAL EAS TEST
- WAR ZONE COMFORT ZONE
- CPTV and Langan Volkswagen Group's 2012 VW Beetle Give-Away!
- MARK TWAIN PRIZE Program Page
- NATURE Program Page
- NOVA Program Page
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE Program Page
- FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence