- Daylight Savings
This past Saturday night, Americans set their clocks ahead (if you haven't yet, I'll give you another hour to wake up....California, I'll give you another three.), technically losing an hour. Have you ever been asked the question, “If you had 24 hours in a day, what would you do?” Well, your answer might be, “I already have 24 hours, thank you very much.” But as I just said, during daylight savings in March, you lose an hour, so there, you smart Alec. Oh, your name's Brad? Sorry, it doesn't flow as well. Just give me 24 hours, and I'll come up with a pun for your name.
- GOP Candidates For Governor Debate
- Rell, Democrats Disagree Over Proposed Public Health Lab
- Legislature Talks Tolls
- Campaign Finance And Abraham Giles
- GOP Senate Hopefuls Debate
- Summer Youth Employment Advocates Fear Funding Cut
- Lamont Speaks On Tolls, Taxes, and Sunday Liquor Sales
- Lamont Announces Run For Governor
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: The Pale Horse
"Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series V: The Pale Horse"
Aired Sun., 7/10 at 9PM on CPTV
(Check TV Listings)
Julia McKenzie is back as Agatha Christie’s detective with a gentle smile and probing mind in the all-new episode “The Pale Horse.” Miss Marple’s old friend is found murdered, and when she receives a list of names sent by the victim before his death, Miss Marple seeks justice.
- BOBBY VINTON: SONGS FROM MY HEART
- Win an Electric Bike During WNPR's Pledge Drive!
- HISTORY DETECTIVES Program Page
- A CAPITOL FOURTH (2011)
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! "Zen"
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! "Hercule Poirot: Series XI"
- SIMON AND GARFUNKEL: SONGS OF AMERICA
- NATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY CONCERT 2011
- THE AGATHA CHRISTIE CODE