- Daylight Savings
This past Saturday night, Americans set their clocks ahead (if you haven't yet, I'll give you another hour to wake up....California, I'll give you another three.), technically losing an hour. Have you ever been asked the question, “If you had 24 hours in a day, what would you do?” Well, your answer might be, “I already have 24 hours, thank you very much.” But as I just said, during daylight savings in March, you lose an hour, so there, you smart Alec. Oh, your name's Brad? Sorry, it doesn't flow as well. Just give me 24 hours, and I'll come up with a pun for your name.
- GOP Candidates For Governor Debate
- Rell, Democrats Disagree Over Proposed Public Health Lab
- Legislature Talks Tolls
- Campaign Finance And Abraham Giles
- GOP Senate Hopefuls Debate
- Summer Youth Employment Advocates Fear Funding Cut
- Lamont Speaks On Tolls, Taxes, and Sunday Liquor Sales
- Lamont Announces Run For Governor
- KNUT & FRIENDS
KNUT & FRIENDS
Documentary follows the first year of an orphaned polar bear's life
The world’s most famous animal orphan comes to public television, with this heartwarming documentary telling the emotional story of Knut the polar bear and his extraordinary young life.
Born in captivity, baby Knut was rejected by his mother, a retired circus bear, at his birth. Raised by zoo’s bear-keeper, he was the first polar bear cub to survive past infancy at the Berlin Zoo for more than 30 years.
- GARROW'S LAW
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC: South Riding
- FORGIVENESS: A TIME TO LOVE AND A TIME TO HATE
- WILLIAM AND KATE: A ROYAL WEDDING
- Father Michael McGivney
- The Asian & Abrahamic Religions: A Divine Encounter in America
- MASTERPIECE: CLASSIC Upstairs Downstairs
- THE CIVIL WAR
- PHOENIX MARS MISSION: ONTO THE ICE