- Daylight Savings
This past Saturday night, Americans set their clocks ahead (if you haven't yet, I'll give you another hour to wake up....California, I'll give you another three.), technically losing an hour. Have you ever been asked the question, “If you had 24 hours in a day, what would you do?” Well, your answer might be, “I already have 24 hours, thank you very much.” But as I just said, during daylight savings in March, you lose an hour, so there, you smart Alec. Oh, your name's Brad? Sorry, it doesn't flow as well. Just give me 24 hours, and I'll come up with a pun for your name.
- GOP Candidates For Governor Debate
- Rell, Democrats Disagree Over Proposed Public Health Lab
- Legislature Talks Tolls
- Campaign Finance And Abraham Giles
- GOP Senate Hopefuls Debate
- Summer Youth Employment Advocates Fear Funding Cut
- Lamont Speaks On Tolls, Taxes, and Sunday Liquor Sales
- Lamont Announces Run For Governor
- In Julia's Kitchen with Master Chefs
In Julia's Kitchen with Master Chefs
Julia shares the kitchen with some of the most well-known and respected chefs of our time. She believes in watching and learning from practiced chefs, gathering ideas from what they demonstrate, and adapting them to our own home kitchens. These master chefs take pride in teaching real, basic techniques that everyday cooks can use successfully in their own kitchens.
- Pati's Mexican Table
- Britain's Royal Weddings
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: The Pale Horse
- BOBBY VINTON: SONGS FROM MY HEART
- Win an Electric Bike During WNPR's Pledge Drive!
- HISTORY DETECTIVES Program Page
- A CAPITOL FOURTH (2011)
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! "Zen"
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! "Hercule Poirot: Series XI"