- Daylight Savings
This past Saturday night, Americans set their clocks ahead (if you haven't yet, I'll give you another hour to wake up....California, I'll give you another three.), technically losing an hour. Have you ever been asked the question, “If you had 24 hours in a day, what would you do?” Well, your answer might be, “I already have 24 hours, thank you very much.” But as I just said, during daylight savings in March, you lose an hour, so there, you smart Alec. Oh, your name's Brad? Sorry, it doesn't flow as well. Just give me 24 hours, and I'll come up with a pun for your name.
- GOP Candidates For Governor Debate
- Rell, Democrats Disagree Over Proposed Public Health Lab
- Legislature Talks Tolls
- Campaign Finance And Abraham Giles
- GOP Senate Hopefuls Debate
- Summer Youth Employment Advocates Fear Funding Cut
- Lamont Speaks On Tolls, Taxes, and Sunday Liquor Sales
- Lamont Announces Run For Governor
- Abuse in the Hamptons; Correcting low testosterone levels in men
- Truman Capote & Harper Lee; Fashion & Culture; Pain is not a disease
- Jo Ann Freiburg from the State Department of Education; Stewart O'Nan's "Songs for the Missing"
- Politics, Burgers & Beer: The new President & his team of advisors
- The Food Schmooze: A celebration of Hartford's Carbone's Ristorante; A visit from the Cupcake Truck
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Cyrano de Bergerac
- Online bookkeeping; Marion Wright Adelman; Joseph Epstein's "Fred Astaire"
- Exploring the group "True Colors"; Jim Sciutto's new book "Against Us"
- The Food Schmooze: Small plate party food; And Gourmet Magazine columnist Jane Stern
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: The Great American Songbook
- Ghost Army
This program tells the true story of American G.I.s -- many of whom would go on to have illustrious careers in art, design and fashion --who tricked the enemy with rubber tanks, sound effects and visual illusions during the World War II. The 23rd Headquarters Special Troops staged a traveling road show of deception designed to con the Germans right on the front lines.
- Scott & Bailey
- Journey of Man
- Ella Grasso
- Welcome to My Restaurant
- Shakespeare Uncovered
- Captain Supertooth
- Newman's Own Foundation
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Paul Simon’s Graceland Journey