- Daylight Savings
This past Saturday night, Americans set their clocks ahead (if you haven't yet, I'll give you another hour to wake up....California, I'll give you another three.), technically losing an hour. Have you ever been asked the question, “If you had 24 hours in a day, what would you do?” Well, your answer might be, “I already have 24 hours, thank you very much.” But as I just said, during daylight savings in March, you lose an hour, so there, you smart Alec. Oh, your name's Brad? Sorry, it doesn't flow as well. Just give me 24 hours, and I'll come up with a pun for your name.
- GOP Candidates For Governor Debate
- Rell, Democrats Disagree Over Proposed Public Health Lab
- Legislature Talks Tolls
- Campaign Finance And Abraham Giles
- GOP Senate Hopefuls Debate
- Summer Youth Employment Advocates Fear Funding Cut
- Lamont Speaks On Tolls, Taxes, and Sunday Liquor Sales
- Lamont Announces Run For Governor
- Nature's Power Revealed
NATURE'S POWER REVEALED
POWER OF FIRE - 8:30PM
This episode follows the astonishing destructive force of volcanoes and how they have shaped the landscape. It examines volcanoes both recent and in the past, including Mt. Vesuvius in Pompeii, and its effect on life at the time. Nature gives no true warning of when a volcano will erupt, and this makes its power all the more terrifying and devastating. Only about 9.5% of the earth is solid, including the iron core.
- Congratulations to the Winner of CPTV and Langan Volkswagen Group's 2012 VW Beetle Give-Away!
- Helping Yourself
- National Geographic
- Ask This Old House
- Hetty Wainthropp
- Slavery By Another Name
- Lonesome George and the Battle for Galapagos
- Underground Railroad: The William Still Story
- INSIDE NATURE'S GIANTS Program Page