- Daylight Savings
This past Saturday night, Americans set their clocks ahead (if you haven't yet, I'll give you another hour to wake up....California, I'll give you another three.), technically losing an hour. Have you ever been asked the question, “If you had 24 hours in a day, what would you do?” Well, your answer might be, “I already have 24 hours, thank you very much.” But as I just said, during daylight savings in March, you lose an hour, so there, you smart Alec. Oh, your name's Brad? Sorry, it doesn't flow as well. Just give me 24 hours, and I'll come up with a pun for your name.
- GOP Candidates For Governor Debate
- Rell, Democrats Disagree Over Proposed Public Health Lab
- Legislature Talks Tolls
- Campaign Finance And Abraham Giles
- GOP Senate Hopefuls Debate
- Summer Youth Employment Advocates Fear Funding Cut
- Lamont Speaks On Tolls, Taxes, and Sunday Liquor Sales
- Lamont Announces Run For Governor
- KATHERINE JENKINS: BELIEVE – LIVE FROM THE O2
KATHERINE JENKINS – BELIEVE – LIVE FROM THE O2
Crossover artist sings opera & pop standards
CPTV Airdate: TBA (Check Listings)
Welsh mezzo soprano Katherine Jenkins, a British favorite and one of the world’s most successful classical crossover artists, performs at London’s O2 arena as part of her “Believe” tour. Renowned for her ethereal and original interpretations of opera and pop standards, the songstress covers contemporary tracks in this concert as well.
- CLAY AIKEN – TRIED & TRUE: LIVE!
- ARETHA FRANKLIN PRESENTS: SOUL REWIND
- PAUL MCCARTNEY: GOOD EVENING NEW YORK CITY
- AROUND THE WORLD IN 20 YEARS
- APOLLO WIVES
- DAVID SUCHET ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Poirot
- BREAKFAST SPECIAL