- Third man pleads guilty in steroid investigation
A third man arrested as part of a Connecticut-led investigation into the illegal sale of steroids over the internet, pleaded guilty yesterday. Heâ€™s charged with distributing steroids through the social networking site, MySpace.com. WNPRâ€™s Diane Orson reports.
36-year old Matthew Peltz of Chandler, Arizona pleaded guilty to purchasing raw steroid powder from China, manufacturing steroids at home and selling them around the country through a MySpace.com profile..and an online website. Peltz is one of four men charged this week with selling steroids through MySpace.
- Husky B program receives increased funding
- Catholic Bishops approve Plan B
- Coast Guard academy responds to racism
- Cruise ships to dock in New London
- Anti-war protestors march in nation's capital
- Lieberman supports attorney general candidate
- Massachusetts considers casinos
- UCONN receives energy grants
- Dodd urges review of Dubai stock purchase
- FRONTLINE: Storm Over Everest
- NOVA: A Walk to Beautiful
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Las Vegas (Hour 1)
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: FDR-The Center of The World / Fear Itself
- End of Session 2008 Wrap
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: George H. W. Bush, Part Two
- NOVA: Secrets of the Samurai Sword
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Silk Stocking
- NATURE: Superfish
- NOVA: Sinking the Supership
- Scott & Bailey
SCOTT & BAILEY
Detective Constable Rachel Bailey is 30, down-to-earth, noisy, argumentative and single. She's a hardworking, committed detective. She had been in a relationship with a barrister, Nick, until he left her for the wife she didn't know he had. Meanwhile Detective Constable Janet Scott is 40, a diplomat and a thinker, as well as being a wife and mother to two teenage girls. She had very strong reasons for wanting to be a detective - her friend was murdered when they were children and the crime has never been solved.
- Journey of Man
- Ella Grasso
- Welcome to My Restaurant
- Shakespeare Uncovered
- Captain Supertooth
- Newman's Own Foundation
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Paul Simon’s Graceland Journey
- MASTERPIECE: CONTEMPORARY "Page Eight"