- State postal workers call for anthrax update
Postal workers from Connecticut are asking for an update on the six-year-old
FBI investigation of the anthrax attacks that killed two postal workers. WNPRâ€™s Nancy Cohen reports.
In 2001 five Americans died after being exposed to anthrax. They included two Washington DC postal workers and an elderly Connecticut woman. A postal facility that processed her mail was contaminated with anthrax spores. Six months ago the American Postal Union asked then Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to brief Congress on the FBI investigation of the attacks, but didnâ€™t get a reply.
- Former Electric Boat emloyee sentenced
- Energy assistance program loses support
- Bonding impasse brings mayors to capitol
- AT&T expands new video service
- Mohegan tribe mourns death of chief
- Author Stephen L. Carter releases new novel
- Study demands more Hartford students in suburban schools
- Bonding package impasse hurting municipal leaders
- Union leaders file petition for Foxwoods dealers
- Politics, Burgers & Beer Post-Election Special
- A Special Election Day Politics, Burgers & Beer
- Women in the White House
- Politics, Burgers & Beer
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW Politically Collect
- FRONTLINE: The Choice 2008
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Martina McBride (preview)
- My Morning Jacket
- A spiritual approach to Life; Adventurer Helen Thayer
- Politics, Burgers & Beer: Special edition
- Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge
HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE CHALLENGE
CPBN is proud to announce that it is part of the Newman's Own Foundation's Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge, a fundraising campaign honoring Paul Newman's commitment to helping the military community.
To give back, Newman's Own Foundation will be donating a total of $180,000 to organizations focused on empowering military personnel, veterans, and their families.
- Life In Cold Blood
- What's On!
- Dinner Party Download
- Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery
- Science Friday
- META MEDIA
- RAILROAD MAN: The Life and Legend of Jay Gould
- Dirk Gently
- Ghost Army