- Old Trees Tell Story of Hartford
If you think the best place to see old trees is a forest, think again. Some of the state's most notable trees are found in Hartford. And as WNPR's Nancy Cohen reports, there are some notable people associated with them.
Listen to an excerpt from a speech made by Atwood Collins III, a member of the Collins family who lived on what is now the grounds of St Francis Hospital. He addressed people at the hospital at the 50th anniversary of the opening of the Gengras Ambulatory Care Center.
- Inventor Soars With Experimental Blimp
- Attorney general sues insurance company
- Coast Guard Academy increases diversity programs after racial incidents
- Governor Rell to veto state bonding package
- British terrorist suspect faces extradition to US
- Connecticut launches student program for declining lobster stocks
- Governor Rell issues drought advisory
- Commandment of the Coast Guard speaks out against racist acts
- DeLauro plans safety food legislation
- Steve Miller Band: Live in Chicago
Steve Miller Band: Live in Chicago
Still bringing down the house...
No CPTV Airdates Currently Scheduled
With almost 40 years of history and hits behind them, Steve Miller Band has churned out some of the most memorable anthems of their generation: “Fly Like an Eagle,” Rockin’ Me” and “Take the Money and Run” still sound fresh today.
- The Governor's Budget Address (video)
- Daniel Pink: Living On The Right Side Of The Brain (preview)
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC Persuasion
- The Chase Family Studio Dedicaton
- embeded player
- Front and Center Graphic
- Secrets of the Dead: Doping for Gold
- That's Amore: Italian-American Favorites
- CPTV TONIGHT Australian Pink Floyd & Pavarotti: A Life in Seven Arias