- Foxwoods and UAW May Begin Talks
The Mashantucket Pequot Tribe is due to begin talks this week with the United Auto Workers, the union that wants to represent dealers at the tribe’s Foxwoods Casino.
The announcement late last week that the two sides would enter into talks for one month breaks something of a legal logjam over how more than two thousand dealers are to be represented.
- More Nader reax
- Murphy, Cappiello spar on bailout, fundraising
- Nader energizes high school crowd, jaded host
- Politics becomes a grind
- $700 Billion...what to do?
- Courtney still not sure on bailout package
- Talking immigration with Joe Visconti
- Shout out from Courant's "Capitol Watch"
- FEMA insider, outsider spar over details of storm relief efforts
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple
Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple
With a gentle smile and a probing mind, Agatha Christie's Miss Marple often finds herself at the center of trouble — a witness to betrayals, poisonings and all manner of mayhem.
- NEED TO KNOW
- The Real Bob Steele: Connecticut's Radio Legend
- Connecticut and The Sea
- USS Nautilus
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD Deadliest Battle
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD Churchill’s Deadly Decision
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY Foyle's War
- Waking The Dead
- WATCH ONLINE Silver Linings in a Dark Economy