- Foxwoods and UAW May Begin Talks
The Mashantucket Pequot Tribe is due to begin talks this week with the United Auto Workers, the union that wants to represent dealers at the tribe’s Foxwoods Casino.
The announcement late last week that the two sides would enter into talks for one month breaks something of a legal logjam over how more than two thousand dealers are to be represented.
- More Nader reax
- Murphy, Cappiello spar on bailout, fundraising
- Nader energizes high school crowd, jaded host
- Politics becomes a grind
- $700 Billion...what to do?
- Courtney still not sure on bailout package
- Talking immigration with Joe Visconti
- Shout out from Courant's "Capitol Watch"
- FEMA insider, outsider spar over details of storm relief efforts
- TAVIS SMILEY REPORTS MLK: A Call to Conscience
TAVIS SMILEY REPORTS
MLK: A Call to Conscience
No CPTV Airdates Scheduled At This Time (Check Listings)
The second of Tavis Smiley special reports delves into one of Martin Luther King Jr.’s greatest speeches, “Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence,” which Dr. King delivered on April 4, 1967, at Riverside Church in New York City. The speech, delivered exactly one year before the date of his assassination, is considered pivotal but often under-appreciated.
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC Small Island
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC The Diary of Anne Frank
- Liquid Assets
- VAI DACAPO Songs of Delight
- Guido's Orchestra: Live From The Heart Of Europe
- CELTIC THUNDER It's Entertainment
- Michael Bolton Live At the Royal Albert Hall
- UCONN March Madness
- New Tricks