- Foxwoods and UAW May Begin Talks
The Mashantucket Pequot Tribe is due to begin talks this week with the United Auto Workers, the union that wants to represent dealers at the tribe’s Foxwoods Casino.
The announcement late last week that the two sides would enter into talks for one month breaks something of a legal logjam over how more than two thousand dealers are to be represented.
- More Nader reax
- Murphy, Cappiello spar on bailout, fundraising
- Nader energizes high school crowd, jaded host
- Politics becomes a grind
- $700 Billion...what to do?
- Courtney still not sure on bailout package
- Talking immigration with Joe Visconti
- Shout out from Courant's "Capitol Watch"
- FEMA insider, outsider spar over details of storm relief efforts
- Ghost Army
This program tells the true story of American G.I.s -- many of whom would go on to have illustrious careers in art, design and fashion --who tricked the enemy with rubber tanks, sound effects and visual illusions during the World War II. The 23rd Headquarters Special Troops staged a traveling road show of deception designed to con the Germans right on the front lines.
- Scott & Bailey
- Journey of Man
- Ella Grasso
- Welcome to My Restaurant
- Shakespeare Uncovered
- Captain Supertooth
- Newman's Own Foundation
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Paul Simon’s Graceland Journey