- Foxwoods and UAW May Begin Talks
The Mashantucket Pequot Tribe is due to begin talks this week with the United Auto Workers, the union that wants to represent dealers at the tribe’s Foxwoods Casino.
The announcement late last week that the two sides would enter into talks for one month breaks something of a legal logjam over how more than two thousand dealers are to be represented.
- More Nader reax
- Murphy, Cappiello spar on bailout, fundraising
- Nader energizes high school crowd, jaded host
- Politics becomes a grind
- $700 Billion...what to do?
- Courtney still not sure on bailout package
- Talking immigration with Joe Visconti
- Shout out from Courant's "Capitol Watch"
- FEMA insider, outsider spar over details of storm relief efforts
- The Home Show: Special fundraising edition
- Faith's on-air beer fest (Repeat of 10-17)
- The Food Schmooze: Creating your own luscious liqueurs
- FRONTLINE: Heat
- NOVA: Parallel Worlds
- Politics, Burgers & Beer
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: Presidents: LBJ (Part 1)
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Salt Lake City (Hour Three)
- Lyle Lovett & Friends: A Songwriters Special
- Faith's on-air beer fest
- Latino Americans
This series tells the story of early settlement, conquest and immigration; of tradition and reinvention; of anguish and celebration;and of the gradual construction of a new American identity from diverse sources that connects and empowers millions of people today. The series covers the 1500s to the present day.
- Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge
- Life In Cold Blood
- What's On!
- Dinner Party Download
- Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery
- Science Friday
- META MEDIA
- RAILROAD MAN: The Life and Legend of Jay Gould
- Dirk Gently