- Shays, Himes debate…and read aloud with the audience
I must say that last night’s debate between 4th district incumbent Chris Shays and challenger Jim Himes was one of the strangest I’ve seen. On the day that a new poll showed Himes pulling slightly ahead in the race, the two faced off on the stage of the Quick Center at Fairfield University.
- Debate reactions?
- Speaking of angry...
- "Bad Money" indeed, says Kevin Phillips
- Record numbers of voters to head to polls in November
- Shays, Himes take off gloves in first debate
- First District race flies under radar
- Election 2008: Run by the polls
- How cool is this? "Where We Blog" Live!
- Newman's Own Foundation
Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network Receives
$250,000 Grant From Newman's Own Foundation
Funding Will Support On-Air Membership Challenges and Programming on CPTV and WNPRHARTFORD, Conn. (January 29, 2013) – The Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network (CPBN), parent company of Connecticut Public Television (CPTV) and Connecticut Public Radio (WNPR), has been awarded a $250,000 grant over two years from Newman’s Own Foundation, the independent foundation created by the late actor and philanthropist Paul Newman.
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Paul Simon’s Graceland Journey
- MASTERPIECE: CONTEMPORARY "Page Eight"
- The Power of Giving
- video player test
- Big Y Kids' Corner on CPTV Kids
- Call The Midwife
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp 25th Anniversary
- queensboro test