- The Countdown Begins...
The "countdown" I'm talking about isn't to the end of our fundraiser...but I'm glad that's happening, too. During the countdown to the election, Where We Live is getting ready for a big week full of political conversations.
On Monday, we're visiting with the five Connecticut congressional candidates from the Green Party. Each of these guys has had trouble getting into debates, and getting their names out there - but the fact that the party is running a full slate is pretty impressive. Leave us questions here for the candidates. (Oh, and CTN will be here.
- Xerox Plans for 3,000 Job Cuts
- Travellers Takes 80% Income Hit
- Human stories, and a blessed break from politics
- The World just got smaller
- Getting politicians "on the record" part 2
- Shays answers (some) questions on economy
- More than just debates...
- Happy Birthday Webster!
- UConn takes on election...4th district race in dead heat
- Windy City
- NOVA: Cracking the Maya Code
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Spokane, WA (Hour Two)
- MASTERPIECE: Sense and Sensibility (Part 2 of 2)
- NATURE: What Females Want and Males Will Do (Part 1)
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: George H. W. Bush, Part One
- Weight Discrimination
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: The Race to the Moon
- NOVA: Voyage to the Mystery Moon
- Disability in the Workplace
- WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE
WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE
Host Ruben Martinez travels to Spain & Latin America, where contact first occurred between Spanish conquistadors & native peoples
Aired Monday 9/27/2010 at 9:00 p.m.
- LAFAYETTE: THE LOST HERO
- THROUGH A DOG'S EYES
- SHERLOCK HOLMES
- Austin City Limits
- GOD IN AMERICA
- DIAHANN CARROLL: THE LADY, THE MUSIC, THE LEGEND
- THE PRETENDERS: LIVE IN LONDON