- The Countdown Begins...
The "countdown" I'm talking about isn't to the end of our fundraiser...but I'm glad that's happening, too. During the countdown to the election, Where We Live is getting ready for a big week full of political conversations.
On Monday, we're visiting with the five Connecticut congressional candidates from the Green Party. Each of these guys has had trouble getting into debates, and getting their names out there - but the fact that the party is running a full slate is pretty impressive. Leave us questions here for the candidates. (Oh, and CTN will be here.
- Xerox Plans for 3,000 Job Cuts
- Travellers Takes 80% Income Hit
- Human stories, and a blessed break from politics
- The World just got smaller
- Getting politicians "on the record" part 2
- Shays answers (some) questions on economy
- More than just debates...
- Happy Birthday Webster!
- UConn takes on election...4th district race in dead heat
- Weight Discrimination
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: The Race to the Moon
- NOVA: Voyage to the Mystery Moon
- Disability in the Workplace
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: Minik, The Lost Eskimo
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Spokane, WA (Hour One)
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: Mary Pickford
- GREAT PERFORMANCES AT THE MET: Hansel and Gretel
- FRONTLINE: Bush's War (Part 2 of 2)
- NOVA: Bone Diggers
- Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge
HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE CHALLENGE
CPBN is proud to announce that it is part of the Newman's Own Foundation's Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge, a fundraising campaign honoring Paul Newman's commitment to helping the military community.
To give back, Newman's Own Foundation will be donating a total of $180,000 to organizations focused on empowering military personnel, veterans, and their families.
- Life In Cold Blood
- What's On!
- Dinner Party Download
- Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery
- Science Friday
- META MEDIA
- RAILROAD MAN: The Life and Legend of Jay Gould
- Dirk Gently
- Ghost Army