- The Countdown Begins...
The "countdown" I'm talking about isn't to the end of our fundraiser...but I'm glad that's happening, too. During the countdown to the election, Where We Live is getting ready for a big week full of political conversations.
On Monday, we're visiting with the five Connecticut congressional candidates from the Green Party. Each of these guys has had trouble getting into debates, and getting their names out there - but the fact that the party is running a full slate is pretty impressive. Leave us questions here for the candidates. (Oh, and CTN will be here.
- Xerox Plans for 3,000 Job Cuts
- Travellers Takes 80% Income Hit
- Human stories, and a blessed break from politics
- The World just got smaller
- Getting politicians "on the record" part 2
- Shays answers (some) questions on economy
- More than just debates...
- Happy Birthday Webster!
- UConn takes on election...4th district race in dead heat
- Healthful Baking with Agave Nectar
- A Food Schmooze Special Edition
- NOVA: Hitler's Sunken Secret
- How to be a Writer; Lee Jacobus; Julia Cameron
- The impact of the Freedom of Information Act on us
- America's best acoustic performers in New Haven; Including Samuel
- Pros & Cons of Kids in Early Competitive Activities; A Conversation with Pete Seeger
- NOVA scienceNow: Asteroid
- Take a Nap, Change Your Life; How to Watch TV News
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Bismarck, North Dakota
- Essential Pépin
ESSENTIAL PÉPIN is the culmination of chef Jacques Pépin's 60+ years of experience in the kitchen. In this new series, Jacques welcomes his daughter Claudine, granddaughter Shorey and lifelong friends and colleagues to cook with him. In each ingredient-driven episode, the 75-year-old culinary legend provides step-by-step instruction for creating a mouth-watering dish and demonstrates his impeccable technique, from chopping an onion or peeling a softly boiled egg to breaking down a leg of lamb.
- Wild Caribbean
- Globe Trekker
- INSPECTOR MORSE Program Page
- Daniel O'Donnell
- Malt Shop Memories
- In Julia's Kitchen with Master Chefs
- Pati's Mexican Table
- Britain's Royal Weddings
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: The Pale Horse