- The Heart of Himes' Campaign: Linking Himself to Obama
Christopher Shays, the last remaining Republican Congressman in New England, has lost his seat to political newcomer and former Wall Street banker Jim Himes.<!--StartFragment--
Many of the people voting for Jim Himes didn’t know too much about him. Except that he was a Democrat. Linking himself to Barack Obama was at the heart of Jim Himes’ campaign strategy.
- Election night emotion all around
- 90 percent turnout! Really?
- Foxwoods and UAW Agree to Talks
- Political Futures Markets
- "Swingin'" in Suffield
- Blogging about "Blogging Around the World"
- Getting the Skinny on Health Care with Julie Rovner
- The economic crisis hits home
- Political analyst Bill Curry on trial
- Ghost Army
This program tells the true story of American G.I.s -- many of whom would go on to have illustrious careers in art, design and fashion --who tricked the enemy with rubber tanks, sound effects and visual illusions during the World War II. The 23rd Headquarters Special Troops staged a traveling road show of deception designed to con the Germans right on the front lines.
- Scott & Bailey
- Journey of Man
- Ella Grasso
- Welcome to My Restaurant
- Shakespeare Uncovered
- Captain Supertooth
- Newman's Own Foundation
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Paul Simon’s Graceland Journey