- The Heart of Himes' Campaign: Linking Himself to Obama
Christopher Shays, the last remaining Republican Congressman in New England, has lost his seat to political newcomer and former Wall Street banker Jim Himes.<!--StartFragment--
Many of the people voting for Jim Himes didn’t know too much about him. Except that he was a Democrat. Linking himself to Barack Obama was at the heart of Jim Himes’ campaign strategy.
- Election night emotion all around
- 90 percent turnout! Really?
- Foxwoods and UAW Agree to Talks
- Political Futures Markets
- "Swingin'" in Suffield
- Blogging about "Blogging Around the World"
- Getting the Skinny on Health Care with Julie Rovner
- The economic crisis hits home
- Political analyst Bill Curry on trial
- Mister Rogers & Me
MISTER ROGERS & ME
Soon after Fred Rogers had retired from many years of producing and starring in Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Rogers had a chance meeting with his next door neighbor on the island of Nantucket - Benjamin Wagner, a young, up-and-coming producer for MTV.
- Giving It All Away
- Comet Encounter
- African Americans in Connecticut: Colonial Era to the Civil War
- African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross
- Held Hostage
- Last Tango in Halifax
- The Paradise
- Father Brown