- The Heart of Himes' Campaign: Linking Himself to Obama
Christopher Shays, the last remaining Republican Congressman in New England, has lost his seat to political newcomer and former Wall Street banker Jim Himes.<!--StartFragment--
Many of the people voting for Jim Himes didn’t know too much about him. Except that he was a Democrat. Linking himself to Barack Obama was at the heart of Jim Himes’ campaign strategy.
- Election night emotion all around
- 90 percent turnout! Really?
- Foxwoods and UAW Agree to Talks
- Political Futures Markets
- "Swingin'" in Suffield
- Blogging about "Blogging Around the World"
- Getting the Skinny on Health Care with Julie Rovner
- The economic crisis hits home
- Political analyst Bill Curry on trial
- NOVA: The Four Winged Dinosaur
- FRONTLINE: Close to Home
- Paul Simon: Live at Webster Hall
- FRONTLINE: Breaking the Bank
- SESAME STREET
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: In The Heights
- Antiques Roadshow: Tampa, Florida (Hour 3)
- Where We Live 02-25-2009
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: Victory in the Pacific
- AMERICAN MASTERS: I.M. Pei: Building China Modern
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show: Live at the Royal Albert Hall
The Australian Pink Floyd Show
A CPTV Red Carpet Special
The Australian Pink Floyd Show is an incredible live concert featuring amazing musicians performing Pink Floyd's music with astonishing note-for-note perfection in a dazzling stage show.
- Andre Rieu Tuscany & Celtic Thunder
- What is sustainability and why should it matter?
- Carrier: Get Home-itis & Carrier: Full Circle
- This Old House
- Lomax The Hound of Music
- Eating CT
- Opening Doors, Opening Minds
- Great Lodges & Today's Children in Tomorrow's World