- The Heart of Himes' Campaign: Linking Himself to Obama
Christopher Shays, the last remaining Republican Congressman in New England, has lost his seat to political newcomer and former Wall Street banker Jim Himes.<!--StartFragment--
Many of the people voting for Jim Himes didn’t know too much about him. Except that he was a Democrat. Linking himself to Barack Obama was at the heart of Jim Himes’ campaign strategy.
- Election night emotion all around
- 90 percent turnout! Really?
- Foxwoods and UAW Agree to Talks
- Political Futures Markets
- "Swingin'" in Suffield
- Blogging about "Blogging Around the World"
- Getting the Skinny on Health Care with Julie Rovner
- The economic crisis hits home
- Political analyst Bill Curry on trial
- Newman's Own Foundation
Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network Receives
$250,000 Grant From Newman's Own Foundation
Funding Will Support On-Air Membership Challenges and Programming on CPTV and WNPRHARTFORD, Conn. (January 29, 2013) – The Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network (CPBN), parent company of Connecticut Public Television (CPTV) and Connecticut Public Radio (WNPR), has been awarded a $250,000 grant over two years from Newman’s Own Foundation, the independent foundation created by the late actor and philanthropist Paul Newman.
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Paul Simon’s Graceland Journey
- MASTERPIECE: CONTEMPORARY "Page Eight"
- The Power of Giving
- video player test
- Big Y Kids' Corner on CPTV Kids
- Call The Midwife
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp 25th Anniversary
- queensboro test