- The Heart of Himes' Campaign: Linking Himself to Obama
Christopher Shays, the last remaining Republican Congressman in New England, has lost his seat to political newcomer and former Wall Street banker Jim Himes.<!--StartFragment--
Many of the people voting for Jim Himes didn’t know too much about him. Except that he was a Democrat. Linking himself to Barack Obama was at the heart of Jim Himes’ campaign strategy.
- Election night emotion all around
- 90 percent turnout! Really?
- Foxwoods and UAW Agree to Talks
- Political Futures Markets
- "Swingin'" in Suffield
- Blogging about "Blogging Around the World"
- Getting the Skinny on Health Care with Julie Rovner
- The economic crisis hits home
- Political analyst Bill Curry on trial
- Latino Americans
This series tells the story of early settlement, conquest and immigration; of tradition and reinvention; of anguish and celebration;and of the gradual construction of a new American identity from diverse sources that connects and empowers millions of people today. The series covers the 1500s to the present day.
- Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge
- Life In Cold Blood
- What's On!
- Dinner Party Download
- Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery
- Science Friday
- META MEDIA
- RAILROAD MAN: The Life and Legend of Jay Gould
- Dirk Gently