- Forest for the trees
Today's show about forests in the state prompted lots of great phone calls, and interesting conversation with our forest experts. It wasn't until after the show - talking with the guests - that I realized I live where I live because of a state forest. People's State Forest in Barkhamsted is a remarkable, 3,000 acre park, which includes - in their words, "includes upland evergreen and hardwood forests with wetlands and streams that support diverse wildlife populations and plant communities.
- Things I like: Friday edition
- Talkin' about "Aftermath"
- Same-Sex Connecticut Couples Begin Tying Knot
- Generally Confused about Semantics...
- Memories of Joe
- Memories of dry cleaning, hot irons, etc.
- Lieberman meets with Reid, calls for unity
- A War Correspondent and a Community Organizer
- The Latest Connecticut Poll Numbers
- Latino Americans
This series tells the story of early settlement, conquest and immigration; of tradition and reinvention; of anguish and celebration;and of the gradual construction of a new American identity from diverse sources that connects and empowers millions of people today. The series covers the 1500s to the present day.
- Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge
- Life In Cold Blood
- What's On!
- Dinner Party Download
- Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery
- Science Friday
- META MEDIA
- RAILROAD MAN: The Life and Legend of Jay Gould
- Dirk Gently