- Downtown Living
The remaking of Downtown Hartford is a decade-old project that needs new residents to succeed. Its highest-profile building is Hartford 21, an apartment tower that boasts luxury as a selling point. But just blocks away is the Hollander, a rent-controlled apartment building in an old bank just across the street from Bushnell Park. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen has this report.
While downtown's residential resurgence has been bet in large part on wealthy empty nesters and folks who can afford high-end rents, the Hollander is a little different.
- New Effort To Curb Distracted Driving
- Huskies Celebrate Title
- After Court Hearing, Perez Jury Selection Begins Next Week
- Activists Rally Against City Violence
- Perez Continues His Work As Trial Looms
- State Budget Talks Continue
- "Ban The Box" Doesn't Move Forward
- Legislature Debates Sex Offender Restrictions
- It's Like Butter
- TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA: The Birth of Rock Theater
- Introducing Nathan Pacheco
- Episode #506 - Deadly Slumber, Part 2
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Mobile, AL (Part One)
- Episode #505 - Deadly Slumber, Part 1
- The Hide
- FRONTLINE: Flying Cheap
- Episode #1003
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Tucson, AZ (Hour Three)
- GREAT PERFORMANCES: Tanglewood 75th Anniversary
- In Julia's Kitchen with Master Chefs
In Julia's Kitchen with Master Chefs
Julia shares the kitchen with some of the most well-known and respected chefs of our time. She believes in watching and learning from practiced chefs, gathering ideas from what they demonstrate, and adapting them to our own home kitchens. These master chefs take pride in teaching real, basic techniques that everyday cooks can use successfully in their own kitchens.
- Pati's Mexican Table
- Britain's Royal Weddings
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: The Pale Horse
- BOBBY VINTON: SONGS FROM MY HEART
- Win an Electric Bike During WNPR's Pledge Drive!
- HISTORY DETECTIVES Program Page
- A CAPITOL FOURTH (2011)
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! "Zen"
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! "Hercule Poirot: Series XI"