- Downtown Living
The remaking of Downtown Hartford is a decade-old project that needs new residents to succeed. Its highest-profile building is Hartford 21, an apartment tower that boasts luxury as a selling point. But just blocks away is the Hollander, a rent-controlled apartment building in an old bank just across the street from Bushnell Park. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen has this report.
While downtown's residential resurgence has been bet in large part on wealthy empty nesters and folks who can afford high-end rents, the Hollander is a little different.
- New Effort To Curb Distracted Driving
- Huskies Celebrate Title
- After Court Hearing, Perez Jury Selection Begins Next Week
- Activists Rally Against City Violence
- Perez Continues His Work As Trial Looms
- State Budget Talks Continue
- "Ban The Box" Doesn't Move Forward
- Legislature Debates Sex Offender Restrictions
- It's Like Butter
- Secrets of the Dead - Tomb of Christ
SECRETS OF THE DEAD
Tomb of Christ
Wednesday, 4/2 at 10:00 p.m. on CPTVA mystery as old as the Christian faith is closer to being solved, with proof that Jerusalem's Church of the Holy Sepulchre might be the actual location of Christ's burial. Using a careful balance of traditional and modern archaeological techniques, an Oxford University archaeological team is unearthing some astonishing new evidence. visit the website...
- The High Kings
- Angel Voices: Libera in Concert & Great Performances: Martina McBride
- Pioneers of Television: Late Night & Broadway: The Golden Age
- re*gion*al*ism: a commitment to place
- When Disaster Struck Connecticut
- Closing the Gap: Our Children, Our Destiny