- Downtown Living
The remaking of Downtown Hartford is a decade-old project that needs new residents to succeed. Its highest-profile building is Hartford 21, an apartment tower that boasts luxury as a selling point. But just blocks away is the Hollander, a rent-controlled apartment building in an old bank just across the street from Bushnell Park. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen has this report.
While downtown's residential resurgence has been bet in large part on wealthy empty nesters and folks who can afford high-end rents, the Hollander is a little different.
- New Effort To Curb Distracted Driving
- Huskies Celebrate Title
- After Court Hearing, Perez Jury Selection Begins Next Week
- Activists Rally Against City Violence
- Perez Continues His Work As Trial Looms
- State Budget Talks Continue
- "Ban The Box" Doesn't Move Forward
- Legislature Debates Sex Offender Restrictions
- It's Like Butter
- Angel Voices: Libera in Concert & Great Performances: Martina McBride
Libera in Concert
No CPTV Airdate Scheduled At This Time (Check Listings)
Libera, a South London choral group of boys aged 9 to 15, brings a uniquely mystical and transcendent sound to their first public television concert special. Robert Prizeman, founder, arranger and director of Libera, has taken the simple purity of boys' voices and, with great care and respect for classical vocal tradition, has created a new sound. This program was recorded with an orchestra at the historical St.
- Pioneers of Television: Late Night & Broadway: The Golden Age
- re*gion*al*ism: a commitment to place
- When Disaster Struck Connecticut
- Closing the Gap: Our Children, Our Destiny