- Downtown Living
The remaking of Downtown Hartford is a decade-old project that needs new residents to succeed. Its highest-profile building is Hartford 21, an apartment tower that boasts luxury as a selling point. But just blocks away is the Hollander, a rent-controlled apartment building in an old bank just across the street from Bushnell Park. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen has this report.
While downtown's residential resurgence has been bet in large part on wealthy empty nesters and folks who can afford high-end rents, the Hollander is a little different.
- New Effort To Curb Distracted Driving
- Huskies Celebrate Title
- After Court Hearing, Perez Jury Selection Begins Next Week
- Activists Rally Against City Violence
- Perez Continues His Work As Trial Looms
- State Budget Talks Continue
- "Ban The Box" Doesn't Move Forward
- Legislature Debates Sex Offender Restrictions
- It's Like Butter
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC The Diary of Anne Frank
The Diary of Anne Frank
The most accurate-ever adaptation of Anne Frank’s moving account of life hiding from the Nazis stars newcomer Ellie Kendrick (An Education) as a maturing teenager who undergoes an extraordinary ordeal. Iain Glen (Into the Storm) stars as Anne’s steadfast father, Tamsin Greig (“Emma”) as her reticent mother and Felicity Jones (“Northanger Abbey”) as her studious older sister.
- Liquid Assets
- VAI DACAPO Songs of Delight
- Guido's Orchestra: Live From The Heart Of Europe
- CELTIC THUNDER It's Entertainment
- Michael Bolton Live At the Royal Albert Hall
- UCONN March Madness
- New Tricks
- An Evening with Smokey Robinson
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD Blackbeard's Lost Ship