- Downtown Living
The remaking of Downtown Hartford is a decade-old project that needs new residents to succeed. Its highest-profile building is Hartford 21, an apartment tower that boasts luxury as a selling point. But just blocks away is the Hollander, a rent-controlled apartment building in an old bank just across the street from Bushnell Park. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen has this report.
While downtown's residential resurgence has been bet in large part on wealthy empty nesters and folks who can afford high-end rents, the Hollander is a little different.
- New Effort To Curb Distracted Driving
- Huskies Celebrate Title
- After Court Hearing, Perez Jury Selection Begins Next Week
- Activists Rally Against City Violence
- Perez Continues His Work As Trial Looms
- State Budget Talks Continue
- "Ban The Box" Doesn't Move Forward
- Legislature Debates Sex Offender Restrictions
- It's Like Butter
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple
Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple
With a gentle smile and a probing mind, Agatha Christie's Miss Marple often finds herself at the center of trouble — a witness to betrayals, poisonings and all manner of mayhem.
- NEED TO KNOW
- The Real Bob Steele: Connecticut's Radio Legend
- Connecticut and The Sea
- USS Nautilus
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD Deadliest Battle
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD Churchill’s Deadly Decision
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY Foyle's War
- Waking The Dead
- WATCH ONLINE Silver Linings in a Dark Economy