- Downtown Living
The remaking of Downtown Hartford is a decade-old project that needs new residents to succeed. Its highest-profile building is Hartford 21, an apartment tower that boasts luxury as a selling point. But just blocks away is the Hollander, a rent-controlled apartment building in an old bank just across the street from Bushnell Park. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen has this report.
While downtown's residential resurgence has been bet in large part on wealthy empty nesters and folks who can afford high-end rents, the Hollander is a little different.
- New Effort To Curb Distracted Driving
- Huskies Celebrate Title
- After Court Hearing, Perez Jury Selection Begins Next Week
- Activists Rally Against City Violence
- Perez Continues His Work As Trial Looms
- State Budget Talks Continue
- "Ban The Box" Doesn't Move Forward
- Legislature Debates Sex Offender Restrictions
- It's Like Butter
- Connecticut During World War II
Connecticut During World War II
CPTV's trilogy of WWII documentaries
• Episode 1: HOME FRONT Wednesday, 6/16, 8:00 p.m.
• Episode 2: BATTLEFRONT Wednesday, 6/16, 9:00 p.m.
• Episode 3: HEROES Wednesday, 6/16, 10:00 p.m.
Connecticut During World War II is a documentary trilogy that tells the comprehensive story of Connecticut’s role in World War II.
From the fields and factories of the state to burial grounds in Europe and Asia, Connecticut residents committed their lives and livelihoods to the war effort against Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany.
- APOLLO 8: CHRISTMAS AT THE MOON
- THE CANADIAN TENORS: LIVE IN TORONTO
- WILL HEDGECOCK LIVE FROM THE SAENGER THEATRE
- NIKKI YANOFSKY: LIVE IN MONTREAL
- CONNECTICUT TREASURE HUNT
- THE PERILOUS FIGHT America's World War II in Color
- NAVY HEROES OF NORMANDY
- 4TROOPS Live From The Intrepid
- GROUND WAR