- Downtown Living
The remaking of Downtown Hartford is a decade-old project that needs new residents to succeed. Its highest-profile building is Hartford 21, an apartment tower that boasts luxury as a selling point. But just blocks away is the Hollander, a rent-controlled apartment building in an old bank just across the street from Bushnell Park. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen has this report.
While downtown's residential resurgence has been bet in large part on wealthy empty nesters and folks who can afford high-end rents, the Hollander is a little different.
- New Effort To Curb Distracted Driving
- Huskies Celebrate Title
- After Court Hearing, Perez Jury Selection Begins Next Week
- Activists Rally Against City Violence
- Perez Continues His Work As Trial Looms
- State Budget Talks Continue
- "Ban The Box" Doesn't Move Forward
- Legislature Debates Sex Offender Restrictions
- It's Like Butter
- RAILROAD MAN: The Life and Legend of Jay Gould
Narrated by Jeremy IronsAirdates: Mon., 5/27 at 9pm and Thurs., 5/30 at 10pm on CPTVJay Gould’s climb to prominence is a tale of rags to riches, the stuff of the American dream. He fashioned one of the Nation’s most formidable business empires, and became the most daring and original entrepreneur of his age.Jay Gould was a creator, a self-taught genius investor, who became a financial virtuoso, a bold innovator in corporate law, and a supreme business strategist.
- Dirk Gently
- Ghost Army
- Scott & Bailey
- Journey of Man
- Ella Grasso
- Welcome to My Restaurant
- Shakespeare Uncovered
- Captain Supertooth