- Downtown Living
The remaking of Downtown Hartford is a decade-old project that needs new residents to succeed. Its highest-profile building is Hartford 21, an apartment tower that boasts luxury as a selling point. But just blocks away is the Hollander, a rent-controlled apartment building in an old bank just across the street from Bushnell Park. WNPR’s Jeff Cohen has this report.
While downtown's residential resurgence has been bet in large part on wealthy empty nesters and folks who can afford high-end rents, the Hollander is a little different.
- New Effort To Curb Distracted Driving
- Huskies Celebrate Title
- After Court Hearing, Perez Jury Selection Begins Next Week
- Activists Rally Against City Violence
- Perez Continues His Work As Trial Looms
- State Budget Talks Continue
- "Ban The Box" Doesn't Move Forward
- Legislature Debates Sex Offender Restrictions
- It's Like Butter
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Wallander
Fridays, 7/23, 7/30 and 8/13 at 10:30 p.m. on CPTV (Check Listings)
In the bucolic but brutal seaside town of Ystad, Sweden, Inspector Kurt Wallander has been solving heinous crimes for his entire middle-aged career.
- Code Blue: Calling All Nurses
- Masterpiece Classic
- The Principal Story: Town Meeting
- RoboNation: CT FIRST- watch it online now
- CPTV WEDNESDAY Jean Michel Cousteau: Ocean Adventures
- CPTV & WNPR's Youth Media Workshop
- Moody Blues: Live at Royal Albert Hall
- All Things Connecticut
- Roy Orbison: A Black and White Night