- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Use Your Brain
- Season Two Episode Two
- Season Two Episode One
- Making Stuff Smaller
- NOVA: Making Stuff Stronger
- Making Stuff Stronger
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: Death and the Civil War
- The Blood Sugar Solution w/ Dr. Mark Hyman
- Oscar Hammerstein II - Out of My Dreams
- TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA: The Birth of Rock Theater
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE Program Page
Civilian Conservation Corp.
Television’s most-watched history series, American Experience has been hailed as “peerless” (Wall Street Journal), “the most consistently enriching program on television” (Chicago Tribune), and “a beacon of intelligence and purpose” (Houston Chronicle).
On air and online, the series brings to life the incredible characters and epic stories that have shaped America’s past and present.
- FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence
- THE WAR OF 1812
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW Program Page
- Essential Pépin
- Wild Caribbean
- Globe Trekker
- INSPECTOR MORSE Program Page
- Daniel O'Donnell
- Malt Shop Memories