- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- LAFAYETTE: THE LOST HERO
LAFAYETTE: THE LOST HERO
The life & legend of the Marquis de Lafayette — an intriguing, neglected, and controversial figure from both the American and French Revolutions.
This documentary chronicles the life and legend of Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, the Marquis de Lafayette — an intriguing, neglected, and controversial figure from both the American and French Revolutions who at one time was the most famous man in the world.
- THROUGH A DOG'S EYES
- SHERLOCK HOLMES
- Austin City Limits
- GOD IN AMERICA
- DIAHANN CARROLL: THE LADY, THE MUSIC, THE LEGEND
- THE PRETENDERS: LIVE IN LONDON
- KATHERINE JENKINS: BELIEVE – LIVE FROM THE O2