- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Great Lodges & Today's Children in Tomorrow's World
Great Lodges of the National Parks
No CPTV Airdates Scheduled At This Time (Check Listings)
This program takes viewers to the edge of a glowing caldera in Hawaii, to the rugged peaks and pristine lakes of the Rockies, to an oasis of hospitality in California's Death Valley, and deep into the Alaskan wilderness.
- Critical Call for Oral Health
- Hooray For Hollywood
- Peter, Paul and Mary: Carry it On & Rain
- Secrets of the Dead: Escape From Auschwitz & Carrier
- CPTV TONIGHT The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre & Rain: The Beatles Experience
- CPTV SATURDAY The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre
- Secrets of the Dead - Tomb of Christ
- The High Kings