- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- KATHERINE JENKINS: BELIEVE – LIVE FROM THE O2
KATHERINE JENKINS – BELIEVE – LIVE FROM THE O2
Crossover artist sings opera & pop standards
CPTV Airdate: TBA (Check Listings)
Welsh mezzo soprano Katherine Jenkins, a British favorite and one of the world’s most successful classical crossover artists, performs at London’s O2 arena as part of her “Believe” tour. Renowned for her ethereal and original interpretations of opera and pop standards, the songstress covers contemporary tracks in this concert as well.
- CLAY AIKEN – TRIED & TRUE: LIVE!
- ARETHA FRANKLIN PRESENTS: SOUL REWIND
- PAUL MCCARTNEY: GOOD EVENING NEW YORK CITY
- AROUND THE WORLD IN 20 YEARS
- APOLLO WIVES
- DAVID SUCHET ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Poirot
- BREAKFAST SPECIAL