- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- ALBERT KING WITH STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN - IN SESSION
ALBERT KING WITH STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN - IN SESSION
The only known recording of Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan performing togetherIn 1983, when legendary blues guitarist Albert King, age 60, was joined by his disciple Stevie Ray Vaughan, age 29, on a Canadian soundstage for the live music TV series “In Session,” magic took place. ALBERT KING WITH STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN - IN SESSION is not simply a television program: it’s a summit of two master musicians.
- INDEPENDENT LENS Program Page
- SECRETS OF THE DEAD: The Silver Pharoah
- MASTERPIECE: Lennon Naked
- Peter Kelly
- MICHAEL FEINSTEIN’S AMERICAN SONGBOOK
- WILLIAM KENTRIDGE: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! SHERLOCK
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Wallander II