- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Miss Marple: A Pocket Full of Rye
- Edward VII - King of Pleasure
- Queen and Country 102
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Madison, WI (Hour One)
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Vintage Atlanta
- Episode #310 - Death of the Self, Part II
- David Suchet On the Orient Express
- Murder On the Orient Express
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Vintage Minneapolis
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Vintage Houston
- Brain Fitness: Frontiers
BRAIN FITNESS: FRONTIERS
Aired Friday, 1/15 at 10:00 p.m. on CPTV
This program illustrates how ordinary people are using their brain plasticity to create lasting and astonishing changes. Neuroscience research is proving that neuroplasticity holds the key to previously unimaginable and amazing transformations. The third program of the BRAIN FITNESS trilogy takes viewers into the labs of the scientists and the lives of those who have been assisted and changed through cognitive training. Peter Coyote hosts.
- PBS Newshour
- Faces of America with Henry Louis Gates Jr.
- GREAT PERFORMANCES Dance in America - NY Export: Opus Jazz
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC Sharpe's Peril
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC Sharpe’s Challenge
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC The 39 Steps
- Égalité for All: Toussaint Louverture & the Haitian Revolution
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC Emma
- The Human Spark