- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Connecticut During World War II
Connecticut During World War II
CPTV's trilogy of WWII documentaries
• Episode 1: HOME FRONT Wednesday, 6/16, 8:00 p.m.
• Episode 2: BATTLEFRONT Wednesday, 6/16, 9:00 p.m.
• Episode 3: HEROES Wednesday, 6/16, 10:00 p.m.
Connecticut During World War II is a documentary trilogy that tells the comprehensive story of Connecticut’s role in World War II.
From the fields and factories of the state to burial grounds in Europe and Asia, Connecticut residents committed their lives and livelihoods to the war effort against Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany.
- APOLLO 8: CHRISTMAS AT THE MOON
- THE CANADIAN TENORS: LIVE IN TORONTO
- WILL HEDGECOCK LIVE FROM THE SAENGER THEATRE
- NIKKI YANOFSKY: LIVE IN MONTREAL
- CONNECTICUT TREASURE HUNT
- THE PERILOUS FIGHT America's World War II in Color
- NAVY HEROES OF NORMANDY
- 4TROOPS Live From The Intrepid
- GROUND WAR