- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- NOVA: Decoding Neanderthals
- Thatcher: A Memoir
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Seattle (Hour 1)
- JOE BONAMASSA: AN ACOUSTIC EVENING AT THE VIENNA OPERA HOUSE
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Spokane Hour 3
- NOVA: Australia's First 4 Billion Years: Monsters
- FRONTLINE: SYRIA BEHIND THE LINES
- AMERICAN MASTERS: Carol Burnett: A Woman of Character
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Cincinnati (Hour 2)
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: The Pale Horse
"Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series V: The Pale Horse"
Aired Sun., 7/10 at 9PM on CPTV
(Check TV Listings)
Julia McKenzie is back as Agatha Christie’s detective with a gentle smile and probing mind in the all-new episode “The Pale Horse.” Miss Marple’s old friend is found murdered, and when she receives a list of names sent by the victim before his death, Miss Marple seeks justice.
- BOBBY VINTON: SONGS FROM MY HEART
- Win an Electric Bike During WNPR's Pledge Drive!
- HISTORY DETECTIVES Program Page
- A CAPITOL FOURTH (2011)
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! "Zen"
- MASTERPIECE: MYSTERY! "Hercule Poirot: Series XI"
- SIMON AND GARFUNKEL: SONGS OF AMERICA
- NATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY CONCERT 2011
- THE AGATHA CHRISTIE CODE